Tuesday 30 November 2010

Veronica AKA Vee, 'femme fatale'

Although I will not be playing the role of 'Vee', I thought I'd experiment with how I want her to look. I want Vee to have the classic femme fatale look, but not the character. Our female character is not the seductive killer/criminal/manipulator, she is a woman seeking revenge for the good of her family. I want to use my dark brown fur coat, and lace dress, as I believe they are fairly stereotypically noir. Dark lipstick and eyes will also be added to our actor. We will be using my sister Mellissa as Vee, we have fairly similiar hair and such, so this should be a good representation of what she will look like. Although the look will be fairly conventional, the hairstyle will not be long wavy locks or glamorised hair, just simple bob cut, to show defiance against the role of 'femme fatale'.

No comments:

Post a Comment