Wednesday 29 December 2010

Our 3 Main Characters.

For the character of Kevin Paine, AKA Butch, we shall be using my step father Kevin.
He has quite a domineering look about him, and so I thought he would be appropriate to use
for a business man type character. He has also featured in some of my previous media products
as a violent character, so we know he can also play the 'kicked to the curb' angry loner. 
My sister Charlotte shall be playing the character of Vee, she is quite a modern looking female
with fairly futuristic/quirky appeals such as her hairstyles. This is useful for what we want, as we
need a woman who can look quite punky yet seductive at the same time. She is also the appropriate
age group for Veronica, as Vee is a young mother, and my sister is 25. 
We will be using Flynn as our Champ character, as  he has quite a 'punk' like style,
which is what Champ turns into after his mothers death. He is also the correct age, as
Champ is getting over his teenage years, growing up and seeking revenge for his mothers
unjust death. 

2 comments:

  1. excellent casting/ really aware and balanced reasons for your choices too - well done - later o add some posts/edits of the three of them 'in character' to evidence your skills with props/costume/mise-en-scene etc

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how in-depth you've gone into your characters, and I can see them all working very well in your film, I think a couple of still of the characters all in costume and on set if possible would be very effective.

    ReplyDelete